Thank you for your interest in working with the Urban League of Greater Oklahoma City!
We are part of the nation’s oldest and largest community based organization. We look forward to opportunities to work with others to bring social and economic equality to central Oklahoma.
The Urban League receives numerous requests for partnerships from throughout the community, state, and nation. Due to staffing and budgetary limitations, we are not able to accommodate every request. However, we do try to establish partnerships that are strategic in fulfilling our mission, and enhancing delivery systems for program services.
Our policy is to review requests on a monthly basis. Requests should be submitted in writing, via email to [email protected].
Your request should include the following information:
- Name and contact of organization making request
- How does this fit with the mission and programs of the Urban League?
- What is the cost to the Urban League and/or how will this activity be funded?
- A detailed description of expectations of the Urban League’s involvement
- If this is a request to partner on a grant program – please include program objectives and budget
- If this is a fact finding request (trying to determine how our organizations can work together) – please include as much information as possible about your organization’s structure, services, mission, and objectives.
All requests should be submitted by the fifth of the month. You will receive a response within 30 to 45 days of your submission.
Again, thank you for interest in the Urban League of Greater Oklahoma City!