The Urban League partnered with Oklahoma City Public School District and numerous community partners to provide a range of high quality services to support student learning and development for 7-12 grade students attending Centennial Middle and High School.
- Academic enrichment opportunities
- STEAM enrichment
- College readiness
- EOI test preparation
- Life skills development
- To improve both academic and non academic outcomes
- To promote a physically and emotionally safe place to learn
- To provide parent and student opportunities to learn and connect to their community
- To build organizational capacity to deliver high quality programming
PEAK offers a safe and supportive environment for students during non-school hours and provides services to the families of participating students. We work in partnership with the Centennial staff, community leaders, and families to design the program that meets their specific needs.
In order to provide a high quality learning environment PEAK employs certified educators in all core subjects from the Centennial staff to make the transition from the school day to after school program more efficient.
PEAK programming is Monday through Thursday, 2:25 - 5 p.m. at Centennial Mid-High, unless otherwise stated.