Who We Are
Free Legal Advice on Law Day
Thursday, April 27 | 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
As a celebration of Law Day on Thursday, April 27, Oklahomans with legal questions may
call 800-456-8525 (toll-free)
From 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and speak to an attorney at no charge.
Questions can also be sent via email to [email protected]. Email questions will be answered starting April 24. (En Español, [email protected]. Las preguntas del correo electrónico serán contestadas a partir del 24 de Abril.)
Law Day is a public service of the Oklahoma Bar Association. Visit www.okbar.org/lawday for more information.
Get ready dance your way down the SoulTrain line, as we celebrate 70 years of Urban League.
Saturday, June 25, 2017
Chevy Bricktown Events Center. 429 E California Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73104
- AFFORDABLE after school care—$50 per week, per child
- Transportation provided from your child’s school to Urban League
- Includes TUTORING—customized individual learning plans
- Skills assessment to highlight academic strengths & weaknesses
- Hands-on applied learning activities
- Regular evaluation of learning goals
After school until 6PM
For more info: Call the Urban League (405) 424-5243 X128
Also enrolling for the 2017 Spring Break Camp!
STEAMing into SPRING BREAK
Students will enjoy Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math
Virtual visits to Italy, Japan, England and Africa